Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Raucus Nature at London Fashion Week..



I would like to start off by just mentioning that I can't understand why there are not more straight dudes at these fashion week events.  It's no wonder the photographers are cleaning up shop at these things, there are smoking hot models everywhere and very little competition.  Just thought I would mention this to all you straight readers.  It may be worth a shot to check it out.

Now that we got that out of the way, the show was an amazing experience.  The fashion was crazy, everything from classic jewelry to outrageous mad hater style top hats.  The week is comprised of runway shows and basically a trade show with thousands of designers, buyers, sellers, etc.  All in all it was a kick ass time and well worth the journey.

Check out some of the pictures from London below and the video of me and my aunt walking around the streets of London at the wee hours of the morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment