Thursday, September 23, 2010

Courtney Love finally took a shower...



Holy shit. 

Here's a pic of Courtney Love at the premier of Wall Street Money Never Sleeps.  Now, I'm sure you expect me to make fun of Courtney by using a part of the movie title. Such as, 'You know why money never sleeps?  Because it's up all night doing crack with Courtney."  But, that would be tasteless and also really low hanging fruit on the comedy scale.

So instead, I'll take the high road and become a leading advocate of Courtney Love showering on a regular basis.  I'm not going to get my hopes up and start thinking Courtney is snorting a new line turning over a new leaf, so I'm still punching my dick right now so it stays flaccid.  Because we all know Courtney can go from classy broad to swamp donkey succubus in about as much time as it takes Lohan to check in and out of rehab, but damn she looks good.


Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment