Monday, January 3, 2011

Eargasm of the Day: Wayne Brady, Mike Tyson and Bobby Brown - Every Little Step


Question: What do you get when you mix a facially tattooed faded boxing legend, the darkest member of 'Whose Line is it Anyway?' and crackhead with the voice of an angel?

Answer: Arguably the funniest remake of a music video ever.  I never thought I'd see someone dancing more off beat than Arthur Blank, owner of the Atlanta Falcons, does in this video for 'Play 60'.  If you're not familiar with Arthur, he's the guy with the John Waters mustache around the 15 second mark.  Iron Mike gives him a run for his money, especially with the suspenders move he pulls near the end.  I'm glad Tyson found public affection again in his new found comedic role, but I still pee my pants a bit whenever I see him, because I remember what an absolute nightmare he was in the ring.





Later Boners,

Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment