Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Reality TV world, why do you hate me?



First off, how delicious does this pic look?  Try not to fall in love.

I have to quote the great Peter Griffin here when I say, "you know what really grinds my gears, you E! Network, FUCK YOU!"  This would be the third reality show for Khloe and the first for "Khlomar" (thanks Cody) and why not, the whole network consists of this damn family.  I don't get it, there is no premise to any of the episodes, it's just mindless fucking banter.  I think it would be way more entertaining heading over to Venice Beach and asking the dude pissing on himself how his day has been.  I think you could stretch that to 8 episodes...what do you think?  No offense to giant black men or six foot shemales, but do we really need them both on the same show?  My TiVo is already full.

Just look at that picture!

AM

No comments:

Post a Comment