Thursday, January 27, 2011

My torrid one sided love affair with all things Gaga is over

 I can deal with the meat dress and the hair based outfits, but I've finally reached my breaking point.  I imagine this is what John Mayer felt like after his 12 hour relationship with Taylor Swift.  The juice isn't worth the squeeze.





The straw that broke the proverbial camel's back would be blood and semen.  Yep, you read correctly.  A source close to Lady Gaga announced the pop star wants her new perfume to smell like blood and semen. (source)  Which would be great if I wanted to pick up a girl who smells like she just got done with a gang bang.

Listen, I get the primal factor in all this.  We're all monkeys who don't think they're monkeys, who like to lie a lot. (props Joe Rogan) But, usually I'm trying to mask the smell of blood and semen off me so as not to arouse suspicion.

Granted this source could be full of shit, but I'll have to side with history here and feel pretty confident Gaga's new fragrance will be called, Scarlet Bukakke.

Domo Arigato Radio Gaga,

Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment