Friday, February 4, 2011

Raucus Predicts: The Big Tackleball Game on Sunday

This year's big game is a tough one to decide, so Anthony broke the team's down into categories so we could make an educated decision on who will be the victor.

Best Hair: Troy Polamalu vs. Clay Mathews 



Anthony: Is this really a question?  I got Polamalu on this one.

Cody: Gotta go with Polamalu as well, I feel like I could live in that jungle.


Rather Have Drive Your Daughter Home: Big Ben vs. A Bus of Drunk Packers Fans



Anthony: Pretty much have a 50/50 chance of death with the drunk cheese, but definitely getting raped with BB so...Cheeseheads it is.

Cody: Coin Flip for a Green Bay Bukkake, but 90% chance of Rapesberger.  Gotta go Cheesehead on this one.

Better Wingman: Mike Tomlin vs Aaron Rodgers


Anthony: He will always have your back, even when you are out past curfew and boozing it up, during Super Bowl week.  I got Mike Tomlin for this one.

Cody: A Rod all the way!!!  The fallout tail from just being around him would be legendary.

Least Want To Take A Shot From: James Harrison vs Clay Mathews


Anthony: No shot I am turning my back on Harrison.

Cody: James Harrison is a Silverback and this is his jungle.  Plus, whitey don't scare me.

Better Cheerleaders: N/A vs N/A



Anthony: If they had one, Pitt would have a better chance of good looking chicks at least.

Cody: Steel City all the way and in my pants.

Better Accessory: Cheesehead vs Terrible Towel


Anthony: Both suck equally

Cody: Terrible towel = excellent spankerchief

Rather Get In A Fight With: Mason Crosby vs Shawn Suisham (Both Starting Kickers)


Anthony: Crosby, because it would be fun.

Cody: Suisham for his terrible name and the fact he looks like Millard aka the Golden Receiver 

QB From The Past You'd Want To Kick It With: Brett Favre vs Terry Bradshaw


Anthony: Why wouldn't you want to hang out with Bradshaw? Look at that picture!

Cody: Brett Favre because I know mine's bigger.

Winner: Packers vs Steelers


Anthony: Because I am from Chicago, I couldn't honestly give a fuck, the Super Bowl has become more of an advertising spectacle then an actual football game.  I imagine most of the people watching are only paying attention to the commercials.  So what the hell, let's keep the trophy at least in our conference. 

Cody: Ugh...go Pack I guess.




No comments:

Post a Comment