Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bold Predictions: UFC 126

I know this is Super Bowl weekend, but one of the best cards in recent memory is being held in Vegas the night before the big game.  UFC 126 features amazing bouts from top to bottom.

Here at Raucus one of us is a huge MMA fan (hint: name rhymes with Moe-Dee) but you may not have known because I don't wear Ed Hardy and Affliction while being an obnoxious d bag at the bar, I just dates cougars that do.  Anyway, because of my love of all things MMA, Mags and I have decided to make video predictions for the fights. 

Side note: What Mags doesn't know is that the winner gets to pick the terrible shot the loser has to take for the next Drinking with Raucus video!  hahahahahaha, good luck bro!

Anthony's completely wrong picks




The Champion aka Cody's 100% Correct Picks, mortgage your house on it...do it pussy.



Champagne wishes and clean white dishes,

Cody 

No comments:

Post a Comment