Wednesday, July 4, 2012

MARIO BALOTELLI ANAKARIBISHWA NYUMBANI, NA SASA BEI YAKE IMEPANDA ZAIDI YA $200 MILIONI


Italian President Giorgio Napolitano (L) talks with national soccer team players Gianluigi Buffon (R) and Mario Balotelli at the Quirinale palace in Rome July 2, 2012.

Every loser wins: Balotelli is world's first £200m footballer (claims agent)
(Perhaps it's the champagne talking but) Super Mario has never looked more valuable exclaims jolly representative - but he's STAYING at Man City!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Raiola said: "What is Mario worth after the Euros? Well, I would not say priceless, but if I have to put a value on him, I would say 250 million Euros (£202m).
"But whatever the price, he will stay at City, 200 per cent. It is not that Mario has changed, but the way people around him now see him. That is what has changed."


MARIO BALOTELLI PAMOJA NA WACHEZAJI WA ITALY (Giorgio Napolitano ), ALIKARIBISHWA NA RAISI WA ITALI NA KUTOKA EURO 2012, MANEJA WAKE ANASEMA KWAMBA BEI YA TRANSFER IMERUKA HADI 200 MILLIONI POUNDS YA UINGEREZA.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment