Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The FTC is investigating the UFC's Monopoly?


Apparently there are rumors going around that the FTC is investigating the Ultimate Fighting Championship's possible monopoly in the sport of mixed martial arts. It is also being said that they are investigating the UFC for what they are saying is talking people out of breaching contracts with other companies. To me, this sounds like people whining and crying about how successful Zuffa is and they are just reaching for any way to possibly get a cut of Dana White and the rest of Zuffa's income. To me, it is completely ridiculous, but with their efforts to get MMA in New York, something tells me that this simply is a political effort to bash Dana and the UFC. If people wanna make more money or EQUAL money to the UFC, I have an idea for them...How about....How about....CREATE A PRODUCT that fuckin MAKES YOU SOME MONEY like Zuffa! That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment