Saturday, June 25, 2011

Behind Closed Doors II - The EARLIER Dibiase Messages (6/5)


Mma Kingdom June 5 at 8:03pm
What exactly is your fuckin problem bruh? I still dont understand why you feel that you need to bash me so much on the internet for....

I find it real hilarious how me saying that I no longer wanted to be part of MMAtopics led to you doing all this childish shit...

The truth is bruh that we dont have to be cool, but you doing what you are doing is just childish...There is no point in doing that.

I dont look for guest or sponsors that you go after and bad mouth you...why? Because there is no point...Thats a bitch way to handle shit bruh...

You hate me all the sudden for some reason?? I find that hilarious...I never realized how immature you were until just now...

There is no reason to continue doing this childish shit...We are not competing...Our shows are on different times...We talk about different shit...

Whether you wanna admit it or not, MMAtopics and MMA Kingdom can exist without bashing eachother...There is no point...be grown bruh...

You act like I fucked ya girl or somethin...Keep in mind that I never did NOTHING to you...We simply disagreed on MMAtopics shit and that was it...It was BEST for us to go our seperate ways...

You are making an enemy for no reason...its pointless.


Teddy DiBiase June 5 at 9:05pm Report
BAH you're a poser and you copy my whole style everyone knows i rep madhouse and Mobsters and if they choose to work wit you still thats on them it just makes them look shitty lol you are only known cause i posted your vid everywhere dissin BSL so thank me for the lil fame you got and my problem is you have made up BS lies about me getting "fired" and how i don't know shit so suckadick you mental case go watch IT and kill ya self and keep sucking BSL sack now hah phony beefing queer...
MMA Kingdom is more like MMA public housing haha


Mma Kingdom June 5 at 9:21pm
what fame?

You only speak childish shit tonight...Thats all you do...

Im a poser? I think its the other way around bruh...

You wanna keep chasing me all over the internet like a little girl? Cool with me...makes you look horrible...

BTW: I am far more known now WITHOUT your spamming, so your entire concept is fucked up...

You think your childish jokes makes you a comedian...All its doing is making you look like the idiot here bro...period.

I will see you soon bruh...TRUST ME...then we will see how much of this jazzy shit you are talking homeboy...REAL TALK.

Later dude...

I copy YOUR STYLE? Everyone knows you copied everything about King JB...

YOUR OWN PEOPLE know it...

Quit acting like a kid on the internet bro...you look stupid...period.


Mma Kingdom June 5 at 9:25pm
ur fake period bruh....i disagreed with you and then you decided to bash me all over the net...your a little kid...period. Your a fuckin internet tough guy that would get ya ass tore tha fuck up in a real situation...you and your fat friend...

keep my name out ya mouth bruh....period.

GROW UP.


Mma Kingdom June 5 at 9:27pm
any time you feel your ready tho, your bitch ass can call my show and I will gladly expose you on air...Feel free to tonight towards the end and we can do this shit publically...


Teddy DiBiase June 5 at 9:29pm Report
HAH yea i'ma go get some tattooed tears and gain 300 pounds and get arrested for drinking a bunch of times lol i copied you? i met you on mmabay told you to get on FB and twitter and you listened haha thanks for giving me attention by dissing BSL and making yourself look like a retard in the process and my hands got left clean haha i played you like a bitch REAL TALK i only did radio with your stupid ass cause i never looked into the switchboard shit and because your a goofy character not cause you got MMA knowledge peace pussy


Teddy DiBiase June 5 at 9:31pm Report
hah i would never call into your show aka "My old show i left" and Dukes would fuck ur wannabe gangsta ass up...we know REAL G's over here


Mma Kingdom June 5 at 9:47pm
we will see some day child

No comments:

Post a Comment