Saturday, July 30, 2011

Phil De Fries added to UFC 138


by King JB

Phil De Fries (7-0-0-1) has now officially signed to fight at UFC 138 in Birmingham, England. He posted on his facebook today that it is a “dream come true.” He has become the eighth Brit to be added to the card, which is a good thing and bad thing in my opinion both at the same time. I am excited to see these guys get a chance to make their dreams come true, but at the same time, when cards get filled up based on geography, it seems like convenience and not good match making. That's just my personal opinion.

Overall, I am excited to see what this big heavyweight prospect can do in the big time. I wonder who they will give him as an opponent? I think the UFC should go ahead and bring in Tony “Kryptonite” Lopez or Sean McCorkle for this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment