Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sorry I came a couple days early...

Hello boners,

After a month hiatus and literally tens of E-mails I have returned to the monster known as Raucus.  My publicist wanted me to call it a vacation, my dealer wanted me to call it a 'tax write off' and my friends just called it lazy.

However you slice it, I am back. But much like Chassidy Chas Bono, the parts are a little different.  The blog will be updated on a quality basis instead of a quantity one.  To make the metaphor hit with my dumber friends, Raucus is going from being the slut on campus who just puts out to anything and everyone to a sultry woman who gives it out as she sees fit.  Granted, she's still kinda a slut but it gets played down because of the quality.  Which brings that right around to the start of that metaphor, I feel I tied that up nicely.

So in closing, I'm back.  I'm less of a slut, but I'll still give it up...just on a less sporadic basis.


Domo Arigato,

Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment