Monday, March 7, 2011

Rage Against the Masheen: Tweet or False



Welcome to the third installment of Rage Against the Masheen, where we cover the human tornado known as Charlie Sheen.  For 'tweet or false' I will post two actual tweets from Charlie and one I made up, your job is to figure out which is which.  Good fucking luck with that cuz this guy's a fucking nut job and I'm awesome at making shit up.

Tweet or False

1. This Warlock is in the breach. Poised. T - minus 51 mins. read my tigerblood dripping lips; you've been warned. c

2. You smell that? Do you smell that? Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of Napalm in the morning.

3. Media heretic spells try to confound, but I don't like cocaine. I just love the way it smells. #WINNING. c


Domo Arigato,

Cody


p.s. Our lawyer is telling me that I have to actual say which one isn't true because otherwise it could be construed as libel...

p.p.s. I don't care, you'll find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment