Saturday, May 14, 2011


Daily Wrap from the Throne
by King JB
5/14/11


TOPIC #1: Jon Jones...is he ducking Rashad?

Well, I gotta say this...Jon Jones has went ON THE RECORD saying that he would fake an injury to not fight Rashad. They fight gets signed and then all the sudden a hand injury, that he has had his entire career, is so bad that he needs surgery. Then Rashad gets signed for another fight. Then Jones says “fuck it” basically and decides to not get his surgery. What's funny is that he is trying to get his next fight signed but he does NOT want Rashad, the #1 contender. He said that Rashad needs to get through Phil Davis first. What kind of shit is that? Its real simple with me, I think that Jon Jones is not scared of Rashad, but I truly think that he is messing with his head. I think this has been a serious plot just to piss Rashad Evans off even further. Jon Jones has been doing douche bag stuff since the beginning of this entire situation with Rashad Evans in my eyes. Is Jon Jones the best in the world at 205lbs? Yes, I think so, but his attitude and management sucks. Jon Jones should be begging to fight Rashad right now just based on their past issues. This fight NEEDS to happen. This fight HAS to happen. Rashad is ready and willing...Who isn't? Jon Jones...Mr. Quack Quack....Yes, he is ducking Rashad Evans. I am not clearly sure on the reasons, but he does NOT want Rashad to get this title shot.

TOPIC #2: Bellator 44

This was a pretty solid event for Bellator as they had TWO main event quality fights for their company. Hector Lombard's knockout of Falaniko Vitale was great for his own exposure. Hector Lombard has won A LOT of fights in a row, and he looks ready for the big time. My knock on him is that he has basically fought no-bodies his entire career. When I say no-bodies, I mean no bodies with any real rank in the MMA rankings world wide. There isn't one fighter on his hit list that ANYONE has in their top ten anywhere on the internet. Seriously. His biggest win was tonight or his win over Mr. Joe Doerkson. I do not necessarily know where he belongs in the Middleweight Rankings, but he REALLY needs to fight someone with some ability. This man went to a draw with Kyle Noke.

Also on the show, my prediction was right as Michael Chandler out classed the Pitbull to become the winner of the tournament and #1 contender for Eddie Alvarez's 155lb championship. I personally think that Michael Chandler can pull it off. He looks really solid right now and seems to have every aspect of the game going well for him. I gotta give a lot of credit to this kid and I believe that he is the next big thing at 155 outside of the UFC. I picked the upset tonight and I pick it again when he steps inside the cage with Eddie Alvarez.

TOPIC #3 : Bloodstain Lane Issues with MTG

The beef is over...period. I am done with this Twitter war because it is starting to get repetitive and ridiculous. I am done with the videos and so is Bloodstain. It does seem that Dibiase and him still have issues and that's their business. However, with me...I am done with it. He said CLEARLY that he respected me. We obviously are NOT gonna fight and since that's the case, it is pointless to continue the bullshit. As far as Im concerned, the past debate never happened.

TOPIC #4: Cabbage 's life choices

I just wanted to take a quick second to say that Cabbage is just a fucking idiot. How the hell do you keep getting caught with all this theft shit? Why don't you just get ya big ass back in the gym and continue fighting. Why the hell you out there doing all this stealing when you are pretty good as a professional athlete? Cabbage needs to wake up before he spends the rest of his life in jail over some stupid ass stealing.. WAKE UP CABBAGE!

TOPIC #5: Jon Olav Einemo

Yesterday I said that the biggest thing with the injury to Brock Lesnar to me is that it left Mr. Einemo without a fight. Well, minutes after we posted my report, the fight was signed as a replacement between Einemo and Dave Herman. This is going to be a great fight. I am more excited about this one than Einemo and Carwin. Dave Herman is TRULY making his way up the ladder and now he has a huge challenge here. This is gonna be a fun fight and possibly fight of the night. Make sure you keep an eye on this fight and remember that King JB said it. Im glad to see that Jon got a fight and will still be on the card. They also added Joey Beltran up against Aaron Rosa. I like this fight too, but I think Beltran will find a way to take it. Also, I think Einemo will beat Dave Herman. But that is just my thoughts right now. Once I do a little research, my pick may change before my official report on the show.

TOPIC #6: The Janitor

Vladimir Matyushenko will be stepping into the cage against Alexander Gustafsson. Right off the jump, I like this fight for Vlady. At the age of 40, he is really still working hard out there. I think Vlady will take this fight too. I like the fact that the old timer is still relevant in the game. I know there are a lot of haters out there that will bash me on a computer about that comment. The truth is though that they sit at home at their computer and Vlady is out here kicking ass. WAR JANITOR!


TOPIC #7: JZ is Back in the Cage.
A lightweight bout between Brazilian stand-out, Gesias “JZ” Cavalcante and top rated prospect, Justin Wilcox is reportedly in the works for the June 18th Strikeforce card in Dallas, Texas. With that being said, I have to admit that this strikeforce card is gonna be stacked. I cannot wait for this event. I am a sucker for tournaments and that just drew my attention long enough for me to get excited about the entire event. How can you NOT be excited about this event. With Zuffa's money behind them, I am assuming that this next show will be pretty legendary. Plus, we get to see Overeem and Josh Barnett both fight that night...Does it get any better?

Yea, probably...lol

But..we wont know until tomorrow...Im out.

Make sure you check out the MMA AFFILIATES RADIO tomorrow (Sunday) night from 11:30pm-12:30am. We have the old episodes archived, but LIVE tomorrow night will be Anthony Johnson, whom will respond to John Howard's comments on our show. Also there will be Rick Slaton and Ryan Ford. GREAT SHOW filled with action...Check it out. Www.blogtalkradio.com/mmaaffiliates

Thats all I got...Like it? Cool....Hate it? Go off and Die somewhere.

KING JB

No comments:

Post a Comment