Friday, November 19, 2010

Eargasm of the day: Garfunkel & Oates - I Don't Understand Job



Wow...this is one of greatest videos I've seen in awhile.  These girls are so clever and witty that I found myself more and more sexually attracted to them as the song went on.  By the third chorus I was ready to take Oates to Poundtown (confession to make here; I'm not sure which one she is, but they're both hot, so I'm picking the one with the less awkward name to holler out during sex).  That being said, this goes to show that being clever, smart and well-read is sexy.  That's what I keep trying to tell girls when they stumble across my 'Twilight' collector's set on top of my Robert Pattinson comforter.  Team Edward all the way!!!

Check out the girl's other videos on funnyordie.com.  I recommend 'Sex with Ducks'.

Later Boners,

Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment