Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Don Draper has a little raucus in him





If you watched Sunday's Mad Men episode you may remember the slogan an absolutely smashed Don Draper gave in his pitch to Life Cereal, "Cure for the common breakfast."

Here at Raucus Nature, we're the cure for the common clothes. So Mad Men has some serious explaining to do. I was going to time travel back to the fictional sixties, have a cigarette and a glass of scotch with Don, then punch him in the face for stealing our slogan. After that I would take Joan to pound town before making the quantum leap back to the present reality. However, I realized the show is fake, so I'll let it slide.  

And for all of you who wouldn't take Joan to Smashville, I call bullshit. And instead of convincing you with a thousand words, I'll save time and just show you a picture of this smokin' hot red head.

















No comments:

Post a Comment