Thursday, August 25, 2011

Letter of Resignation from Steve Jobs


Letter of Resignation from Steve Jobs: This is the letter of resignation from Steve Jobs sent Apple's board: For the Board of Directors of Apple and the Apple community: I've always said that if ever there was a day I could not meet my expectations and obligations as CEO of Apple, I would be the first to know. Unfortunately, that day has arrived. I hereby resign as CEO of Apple. I would if the Council deems appropriate, as chairman of the board, directors and employees of Apple. As for my successor, I recommend that we do our succession plan and the name of Tim Cook as CEO of Apple. I think the bright days and more innovative Apple is ahead of her. And we hope to see and contribute to its success in a new role. I did some of the best friends of my life to Apple, and I thank you all for many years to working with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment