Thursday, December 24, 2009

Movie of the Week: AVATAR


This was a truly phenomenal film. The imagination that James Cameron had to create is unbelievable. He managed to create an incredibly captivating world. The amount of fresh ideas was staggering.The attention to detail when it came to the landscape, plant and animal life was outstanding. Throughout the movie you always feel that you are experiencing this planet for the first time with the AVATAR. You feel that you are part of this world. For 160minutes I was not bored for one second and could have gone on watching for hours. Rarely have I ever been engulfed into a new world/universe, I got the same feelings watching this as when I first Star Wars or Lord of the Rings, a truly awe inspiring world. The plot might not have been mind blowing or fresh, but was solid enough and so was the acting and dialog (the villain was over the top). The overall package was a treat. I can't ever imagine enjoying watching a movie more than I did watching AVATAR in 3D. SEE IT!

Rating: 5/5 Stars



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment